You will need:
- One (1) lemon- zested and juiced
- One (1) teaspoon (4 grams) of culinary lavender (crushed)
- Two (2) cups (454 grams) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup (113.5 grams) milk
- One (1) egg
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. (177 C)
2. Mix lemon juice, lemon zest, lavender, milk and egg until well combined.
3. Slowly add flour and knead until all ingredients are mixed. Roll dough out on floured surface 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) thick. Cut into shapes with the cookie cutter.
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Cool and refrigerate (or place them in your freezer for the next time the phobic occurrence happens)