During this time of year water bottles seem to be in large supply around the house. Why not put them to good use and make a simple cat treat dispenser to make your kitty happy.
What you will need:
- a water bottle
- an x-acto knife
- your kitty’s favorite treats
How to make this toy:
- gather up all of the items needed
- using the x-act knife make holes in the water bottle large enough so the treats can fit through them, but not too large though.
- place the treats in the bottle and give it a shake
- watch your kitty come running for it.
- If you have a creative side you can decorate it and make it your very own
You can also do the same basic idea with a round container, some non-toxic glue, an x-acto knife, and treats.
- Using the x-acto knife cut holes in the sides of the container you are working with (holes big enough for the treats to fit through).
- Glue the lid to the container to the bottom of it and let it dry for a few minutes
- Once the glue has set, add some treats to the inside of the bowl and let it roll.
Here is a basic idea of what it should look like as a guide:
These lovely ideas were presented to us by: